DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING EVENT BOOKINGS FOR 2018. PLEASE CONTACT US NEXT SEASON. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Looking for something fun and easy for that special event, such as a birthday or team building exercise? The century old West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club and its iconic clubhouse is the perfect venue. If you are interested, please CONTACT US with the date, time and the number of people you expect at your event.
What you need to know:
• We request a donation of $25 person person, minimum $250.
• We provide all equipment and coaching, and there will be volunteers available to help throughout your event
• The length of your event can vary based on the format you wish to use (single-game, multi-game tournament, etc.). On average, events take about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, and we’re happy to help you set up teams in advance so everything runs smoothy for you and your guests. If your event is in the evening, it must wrap up by 9:45 p.m. as our permit only allows us to use the facilities until 10 p.m.
• There is no dress code – you and your guests simply have to wear flat-soled shoes. Change rooms are available inside the clubhouse
• The West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club is located at 275 Keele Street (in Baird Park), about 1 km north of Bloor (about a 10 minute walk from Keele subway station). There is street parking available and a Green P parking lot just north of Annette. There is also ample bike parking at the club