NOTE: Thanks everyone, but we’re not booking any more events for the 2022 season. We’ll be glad to talk to you next season, though.
Looking for something fun and easy for that special event, such as a birthday or team-building exercise? Let us host your event. The 110-year-old West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club with its iconic clubhouse is the perfect venue. If you’re interested, please contact us with the date, time, and the number of people you expect to attend.
What you need to know:
• We request a donation of $30 per person (minimum $400 per group).
• Our volunteers will be on hand to host your group and help throughout your event.
• We provide all necessary bowling equipment and coaching.
• The length of your event can vary based on the format you choose (single-game, multi-game tournament, etc.). On average, events take about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, and we’re happy to help you set up teams in advance so everything runs smoothly for you and your group. If your event is in the evening, it must wrap up by 9:45 pm as our permit only allows us to use the facilities until 10:00 pm.
• There is no dress code. Some groups like to theme their event (such as dressing in traditional “whites”) but you simply need to wear flat-soled shoes (no heels at all) and comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. Change rooms are available inside the clubhouse.
• The West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club is located at 275 Keele Street (in Baird Park), about 1 km north of Bloor (about a 10-minute walk from Keele subway station). There is street parking available and a Green P parking lot just north of Annette (351 Keele Street). There is also ample bike parking at the club.