Looking for something fun, easy, and different for that special event, such as a birthday or team-building exercise? Let us host your event.
The 111-year-old West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club, with its iconic century-old clubhouse, is the perfect venue. If you’re interested, please email us with the date, time, and number of people you expect to attend.
What you need to know:
• We require a donation of $30 per person (minimum $400 per group) for two hours, or $40 per person (minimum $500 per group) for three hours.
• Our volunteers will be on hand to host your group and help throughout your event.
• We provide all necessary bowling equipment and coaching.
• The length of your event can vary based on the format you choose (single-game, multi-game tournament, etc.). Depending on the number of attendees and other activities you may have planned, events usually take about 2 to 3 hours to complete. We’re happy to help you set up teams in advance so everything runs smoothly for you and your group.
• If your event is in the evening, it must wrap up by 9:45 pm, as our permit only allows us to use the facilities until 10:00 pm.
• There is no dress code. Some groups like to theme their event (such as dressing in traditional “whites”) but you simply need to wear flat-soled shoes (no heels at all) and comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. Change rooms are available inside the clubhouse.
• The West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club is located at 275 Keele Street (in Baird Park), about 1 km north of Bloor (about a 10-minute walk from Keele subway station).
• The closest TTC bus routes are Keele Street (Route 41 North/South) and Annette Street (Route 26 East/West).
• Street parking is available and a Green P parking lot is located just north of Annette (351 Keele Street). There’s also ample bike parking at the club.